- Plug in and turn on the device.
- Set the wax melting point using the TEMP button, then press the 0 button to melt the wax, the indicator will light up and the display will show the current wax temperature.
- The temperature will be constant when the light goes out. Follow this step until the wax is completely melted.
- Set the required temperature (usually 50-60℃). Apply some wax on your wrist before use to check if the temperature of the wax is right.
- Turn off the heater and unplug it after use.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device