Kiwi extract is rich in vitamin C (2 times more than oranges), vitamin E (2 times more than grapes). Very good antioxidant. As a result, the skin's resistance to adverse environmental effects increases. Kiwi is also rich in mineral salts (calcium, potassium, magnesium).
Magnesium stimulates collagen synthesis by regenerating epidermal cells.
The mask has a nourishing, revitalizing effect, which is ideal for tired, sensitive and mature skin.
Action: antioxidant and rejuvenating.
- Mix 100ml of water at 20°C with powder.
- Shake vigorously for 5 – 10 seconds.
- Apply the paste on the face.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Peel it off in one piece.