STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Cleanse the eye area with our oil-free and lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover .
- Use RefectoCil Saline Solution to remove dirt for optimal results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye Protection Papers as directed .
STEP 2: Mixing and applying
- Immediately before painting, mix 2cm paints with 10 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant Liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant Cream .
- Then apply it on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
STEP 3: Exposure time
- Eyelashes: 10 minutes.
- Eyebrows: 10 minutes. The longer the exposure time, the more intense the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove product residue with cotton pads and water.
Tips and tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Brow has been used before, the exposure time can be reduced to 1-5 minutes, for RefectoCil Eyelash Curl this time can be reduced to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: When using the product for the first time or when no staining has been performed for a long time, we recommend an allergy test (skin application test).
Ingredients: Water, cetearyl alcohol, toluene-2,5-diamine, bis-diglyceride polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, 2,6-diaminopyridine, CI 77007.